Promoter: Mentos Me&You promotion is owned and run by PERFETTI VAN MELLE - PVM UK, The Boatyard, 105 Straight Road, Old Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 2SE. Please do not send entries to this address.
1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 16 or older (and in certain cases aged 18 or older – see individual offers for restrictions) excluding employees and immediate families of Perfetti Van Melle UK, its affiliated companies, its agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Purchase necessary. A contribution of one offer purchase may be charged on some offers to share. Each code is unique and can only be entered once. Unique codes cannot be sold or auctioned. Partner Terms and Conditions also apply, see individual offers for details.
3. No contribution on offer purchase necessary on competition, content and giveaways.
How to participate:
4. Participating Mentos packs: Mentos Mint single roll, Mentos Mint 4pk, Mentos Mint 5pk, Mentos Fruit single roll, Mentos Fruit 4pk, Mentos Fruit 5pk, Mentos Spearmint single roll, Mentos Spearmint 4pk, Mentos Spearmint 5pk, Mentos Shakies single roll and Mentos Shakies 5pk formats only. Only packs carrying the Mentos Me&You promotion are included.
5. Customers must visit the promotion website to enter: https://www.mentosmeandyou.co.uk. Users must register via a form and enter the unique code found on the side of the Mentos pack to unlock offer, user will then be provided with a code via email or website to redeem offer on individual offer provider’s site.
6. Please keep your packaging with the codes as these may be requested by the Promoter. In some cases, Members will be asked to send in their codes to validate a claim for a reward up to 21 days after redemption. If asked to do so, Members have 28 days in which to comply. After 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to remove, permanently, the Codes from the Member's account.
7. If a high volume of codes are entered at one time they may trigger some of our security checks, requiring you to provide additional proof of purchase, such as the physical codes.
8. Please note, that while we want to encourage you to use Codes to enjoy the benefits of this service we actively discourage over-consumption.
9. Offers include, but are not limited to, buy one get one free offers and buy one and receive a gift/discount offers. Offers include tickets, events, gifts and food & drink. Each code is unique and can only be entered once. Offers will change throughout the promotion, check back here for an up to date list of offers: www.mentosmeandyou.co.uk
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an offer or any part of it for something of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
11. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners, this promotion is not sponsored or affiliated with any of the companies whose products are listed. Please contact the relevant partner directly if you have any issues using their offer.
12. Any offers returned to sender/undelivered due to incorrect details supplied by the entrant will be considered unwanted and the offer will not be resent.
13. Offers are non-transferable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative in whole or in part.
14. Redemption rates and claims are closely monitored by the Promoter and any attempts to manipulate, circumvent or otherwise take advantage of the promotion to obtain an unfair benefit will be disqualified and the account (and any linked to that user if multiple accounts are detected) will be disqualified from the promotion.
15. All claims must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated or automated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes or any multiple entry attempt by any other means are not allowed and all such entries/participants will be disqualified and any offers/prizes forfeited.
17. Customers may be required to take part in publicity with no further recompense.
18. Limitations of liability- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter nor any of the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate code entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of codes at any point in the operation of this promotion.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the mobile operator’s website or any combination thereof.
19. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the promotion and/or forfeit of an offer
20. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award an offer or withdraw offer entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
22. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of these terms and conditions will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.