When you access the Mentos Me and You promotional website, our web servers will automatically and permanently record certain connection data such as the identity of your internet service provider, the website you are visiting us from as well as date, time, frequency and navigation of your visit. We record this data solely for the purposes of compiling statistics and we will not use it in any other way.
We will record data on the site using ‘cookies’. Cookies are files of information that are stored on your computer to help enhance and personalise your web browsing experience. Cookies are also used for session control purposes and enable you to remain “logged in” to the site whilst moving between pages. Any session based cookie set by this site will be deleted when you close your browser.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. Acceptance of cookies is necessary for a Member to use the service and does NOT compromise your personal data in any way.
This website uses 3 types of cookies:
1. Functional cookies: These are essential for the operation of the site, do not contain any personal information and are deleted when you close your Internet browser. Examples of functional cookies include: fbm_259474350764269, fbsr_259474350764269 and csrftoken
2. Analytics cookies: These are used to record page visits and traffic sources to enable us to measure and improve the performance of our site using the Google Analytics service. Examples of Analytics cookies include: __utma, __utmc, __utmb, __utmz
3. Third Party cookies: These are principally used in two areas:
- To support interaction between our Support Helpdesk – Zendesk.
- To enhance interaction with Social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter. If you use these sites then cookies may be set by our site. The cookies may be used to display adverts on the Social media site that are deemed to be of interest to you. Examples of 3rd party cookies include: Zendesk: _zendesk_apps_session, _zendesk_session, _zendesk_shared_session; Facebook: x-src, c_user, datr, lu, s, xs, act, sub, p, locale, presence